Horseback riding is a popular activity in Mexico, and there are many places to go horseback riding, from the beaches of Cancun to the mountains of Chiapas. Here are some of the most popular places for horseback riding in Mexico:
- Playa del Carmen: This popular beach destination offers horseback riding tours along the beach and through the jungle.
- Cozumel: This island off the coast of Mexico offers horseback riding tours on the beach and through the mangroves.
- Chichen Itza: This ancient Maya city offers horseback riding tours to the ruins and the cenotes.
- Puerto Vallarta: This beach town offers horseback riding tours through the mountains and along the coast.
- San Miguel de Allende: This colonial town offers horseback riding tours through the countryside and to the nearby waterfalls.
- Xochimilco: This floating gardens of Mexico City offers horseback riding tours through the canals and over the bridges.
No matter where you go horseback riding in Mexico, you're sure to have a memorable experience. The scenery is stunning, the horses are well-trained, and the guides are knowledgeable and experienced. So saddle up and enjoy the ride!
Here are some things to keep in mind when planning a horseback riding trip to Mexico:
- The best time to go horseback riding in Mexico is during the spring or fall, when the weather is mild. The summer months can be hot and humid, and the winter months can be cold and wet.
- Choose a riding company that has a good reputation and that offers rides that are appropriate for your skill level.
- Be sure to wear comfortable clothing and shoes that you can move around in easily. You should also bring sunscreen, a hat, and sunglasses.
- Listen to your guide and follow their instructions. They are there to keep you safe and to help you have a good time.
The cost of horseback riding in Mexico varies depending on the location, the length of the ride, and the type of ride.
Enjoy your trip to Mexico!
Vacations - Mexico
There are lots of interesting articles in our section on Travel & Tourism.