My Account Login | Contact Us

Alpha Mare Consulting Acquires Lentus Products

8 years 9 months ago #373 by
Sue Nerud DBA/Alpha Mare Consulting Acquires Lentus Products as the New Regional Sales Executive for Ecoraster, Its Eco-Friendly Interlocking Grid System

Sue Nerud DBA/ Alpha Mare Consulting is excited to introduce her latest client, Lentus Products. Nerud shares, "I was chosen because Lentus Products needed a foothold in the equine business. They needed retailers, but also needed calls made to the end user."

Alpha Mare Consulting specializes in the Equine/Agriculture industry and offers a unique blend of services others don't. "Often it's easy to get retailers signed up to sell a new product, but it's really about making the product(s) sell off the shelf."

"I drive sales to the retailers by also calling on the end users directly at events, expos, and at farms," says Nerud. “I specialize in new territory development, brand recognition, and new business development…SALES!”

About Lentus Products, LLC/ECORASTER:

Ecoraster is a tough, durable, interlocking system designed to provide mud/erosion control, ground stabilization, and turf production. Manufactured from 100% recycled plastic and providing superior water drainage, this revolutionary system provides an economical and environmentally sustainable alternative to asphalt or paving. Applications include: stalls/paddocks, storage areas/barns, parking lots, driveways /pathways, green spaces and landscapes. Nerud says, "It is 100% permeable, eco-friendly and a great way to give back and be better land stewards. It's a great alternative to cement."

Contact Sue Nerud to discuss additional opportunities or to hear more about Ecoraster at snerud@lentusproducts.com or call 612-581-3745. Additional information can be found at www.lentusproducts.com .

Follow Lentus Products and Alpha Mare Consulting on their face book pages.

###

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Topic Author