My Account Login | Contact Us

Historical Head to Head at Road to the Horse 2016

8 years 11 months ago #252 by
Historical Head to Head at Road to the Horse 2016 as Anderson Faces Dowers

Year after year, the atmosphere at Road to the Horse is electric. Fans of the prestigious World Championship of Colt Starting have witnessed the best horseman in the world enter the Road to the Horse round pen to partake in an epic and coveted test of horsemanship. Road to the Horse 2016 will be unforgettable. It’s been four years since Australian horseman and past Road to the Horse World Champion Clinton Anderson left his footprints on the dirt at Road to the Horse but he returns in 2016 to challenge NRCHA Open Futurity Champion, Nick Dowers.

“Road to the Horse is an event that I’m always proud to be involved with” states the well-known Australian horseman. “Tootie puts on a world-class show, and I’ve enjoyed working with the colts I’ve gotten over the years, educating the crowd and stepping up to the event’s challenges. I’m looking forward to throwing my hat back in the ring for the 2016 competition.”

Clinton Anderson is a clinician, horse trainer and competitor. He’s dedicated his life to helping others realize their horsemanship dreams and keeping them inspired to achieve their goals. He owns and operates Downunder Horsemanship based in Stephenville, Texas. The Downunder Horsemanship Method of horse training is based on mutual respect and understanding and gives horse owners the knowledge needed to become skilled horsemen and train their horses to be consistent and willing partners. Clinton instructs horsemanship clinics, presents Walkabout Tours across the country, produces a television show, hosts an internet TV website and is constantly creating comprehensive study kits and training tools to make learning horsemanship as accessible and easy as possible.

“We may just blow the roof off the Alltech this year” states Road to the Horse Owner and Producer Tootie Bland. “When you welcome back a past champion, horseman, equine educator and inspirational horseman like Clinton Anderson, the only guarantee is there are no guarantees. From the first competitor at Road to the Horse, to the first in education and innovation, Road to the Horse will test one of its best this year. This would not be the year to miss.”

Road to the Horse 2016 will return to the Kentucky Horse Park in Lexington, KY on March 18 – 20, 2016. Road to the Horse 2016 tickets are available online at www.RoadtotheHorse.com or by calling 877-772-5425.

Follow Road to the Horse on Facebook for the latest information.

##########

About Road to the Horse (March 18-20, 2016 - Lexington, Kentucky):

A vision of Steven and Tootie Bland, Road to the Horse was created with passion and perseverance. Steven and Tootie were believers in a message they wanted to share with the world. The message: create a relationship which is based on a foundation of trust with the horse, and everything else can be accomplished. Fans at Road to the Horse, follow the journey and witness an accumulation of a lifetime of passion and knowledge be put to the test as elite clinicians from around the world face off for the coveted World Championship of Colt Starting title. Fans witness partnerships develop before their very eyes, they witness the setbacks and witness the triumphs, as competitors build a relationship with an untouched 3-year-old American Quarter Horse which will then be put to the ultimate test, where only one can walk away with the World Championship of Colt Starting title.

Contact Tammy Sronce to discuss sponsorship opportunities available in 2016 at tammy@roadtothehorse.com or call 940-859-6512 for details.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Topic Author