FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For more information, contact:
EIE Participates on AETA Media Panel; New App: Equi Role Global, Equine Global Recruitment
February 8, 2018 - EIE participated on a media panel at the prestigious American Equestrian Trade Association (AETA) International Trade Show in Pennsylvania on January 27th. Like an equine Shark Tank, the AETA Media Pitch provides opportunities for manufacturers who have new and innovative products showcase their new works in the hopes of generating enthusiasm and support from industry professionals. Participants learned about the newest and most forward-thinking products serving the equine market, as well as offered our insider's insights into the value and marketability of participants' new products.
The event was inspiring, and attended by a wide and varied collection of innovative companies and people. Our photo gallery provides some insight into the depth of expertise on tap at the AETA Trade Show: https://www.equineinfoexchange.com/index.php/recreation-lifestyle/634-aeta-trade-show-features-new-equestrian-products-and-designs
Some of the products that debuted at AETA:
- Horseware HorsePal, a small device placed into a horse's, it reads the temperature and humidity inside the blanket in real-time and shares that information by smartphone.
- Skincare products by Sore No-More with natural, herbal ingredients that will not irritate the sensitive-skinned horse.
- Exceptionally well-made riding apparel from world-class designers including Valentine Equine, Chillout and Stirrups Clothing Company.
- A luxuriously plush, stuffed toy horse from Piccoli Horses: it features a built-in educational app. Designed to help young children maximize their language development, it's the perfect starter stuffed horse for the young one in any equestrian's life.
- MDC Stirrups, a patented stirrup to “solve real rider issues”. These forward facing stirrups provide a natural foot and leg position, more reliable retrieval, comfort and improved safety.
- Farrier’s Fix Hoof Oil which includes a unique blend of ingredients to penetrate the hoof capsule to draw out soreness.
More information about AETA and the AETA Trade Show: www.aeta.us
Equine Info Exchange welcomes Equi Role Global as one of our newest FEATURED BUSINESS LISTING members: Equi Role Global is the new app by Global Equine Recruitment. Using Equine Role Global, equine businesses can advertise vacancies, and candidates can find their dream job. All equine industries are welcome – from anywhere in the world.
(The creators of Equi Role Global have been in the horse racing industry for a generation, so they understand the needs of horse-related businesses, and the struggles of employers to find just the right staff.) One of their primary goals was to create a tool that would be a one-stop shop for every business in the equine industry. The app matches employer requirements with the skills of candidates. From international race tracks to equine photography; equine nutrition companies to eventing yards—the Equi Role Global app helps employers find skilled, appropriate candidates in every facet of the equine industry. Equi Role Global uses cutting-edge technology to match the right people to the right job.
This service is FREE for candidates, and an economical £9.99/ $15 per month for employers to post unlimited vacancies.
Find Equi Role Global at the top of our MOBILE APPS page here: https://equineinfoexchange.com/index.php/recreation-lifestyle/mobile-apps and download today: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/equi-role-global/id1259825737?ls=1&mt=8
Do you have too much horse tack? Visit our Classifieds to sell it! Rates begin at $5 per month.
EIE has a global audience, with engaging content that appeals to all horse lovers. EIE’s social media reaches over 2.5 million+ people every month. To promote your company with a Free Basic Business Listing and link on our site, write us at info@EquineInfoExchange.com.
Find us on Facebook: Facebook.com/equineinfoex and Twitter: @EquineInfoEx , and join us in the world’s largest community of horse aficionados, fans and professionals.